GTV / Cougar

This was brought up awhile ago on the digest and many folks disagreed,
saying that they saw very little resemblance.  I agree with Bill, I
noticed the similarities the first time I saw the new Cougar.  I saw the
Alfa first.  Could be interesting when they tweak it as they do with the
Ford Contour SVT.  I see plenty of the Cougars on the road.

Scott Swanberg

AlfaBill said:
>Has anuone noticed A) how much the Mercury Cougar looks like a 95 up
Alfa GTV, and B) HOW MANY OF THEM ARE ON THE ROAD? Lots of them here in
Florida.... BUT NO ONE WOULD BUY ONE HERE RIGHT?  Listening FIAT?