car-o-scope

<HTML>
Hey Guys,

<P>Sad to say, my performance on the Tappet Brothers car-o-scope ( <A HREF="http://www.cartalk.cars.com/Survey/Results/Psychographics/caroscopes.html";>Car
Talk Caroscopes</A> )was even more dismal than Bernardo's...

<P>My results on the Alfa Spider were very similar to Bernardo's except
Click 'n Clack felt I should be driving (ahem!) a Caddy or a Buick! (I
noted that the Buick name was underlined as a hot link and suspect that
either Click or Clack may just be trying to get rid of some dog-assed Buick
they've got hanging around.)

<P>Two of the main things against me and the Spider is that, according
to the Tappets, I am too neat and tidy and I make too much money to be
driving a Spider. Knowing that I am Mr. Messy and having not worked in
over 4 years, all I can say is the rest of you guys must be a bunch of
poor slobs...

<P>It seems I am also totally unsuited for my Subaru Forester (yup, Luke,
a dreaded SUV). I'm still way too neat but now I am too POOR to drive a
Subaru. (Maybe because I bought the Spider and need to build up my cash
reserves?) Once again the list of suggested sleds included a Caddy and
that hot-link Buick.

<P>AND I am not snobbish enough to drive either a Subaru or an Alfa. As
poor as you guys must be, I don't see what you have to be so damned stuck
up about!

<P>A pretty cute site... It mainly goes to show just how low a pair of
self-avowedly dog-lazy MIT guys will go to make tons o' bucks while avoiding
honest toil.
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
<BR>(Thankfully, neither my Tiger nor my Alpine nor my Moggie could be
evaluated due to insufficient data.)</HTML>