Re: 101 Battery Box

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:26:14 -0700
 From: "Lewis Rosenberger" <lewrose@domain.elided>
 Subject: 101 Battery Box

 The battery box is gone from my '62 Giulietta. Not rusty or corroded - GONE
 as in 'no trace'. Since I'm at the stage of grinding/welding this would seem
 like a good time to install a box - if I could find one >>

Matt Jones was showing a really nice reproduction in stainless steel at the
US Alfa Convention a couple of weeks ago.  281-807-1945