'94 164LS Engine

I've got a '94 164 LS engine and automatic transmission that I bought to
put into my '91L.  I finally decided to rebuild the engine in the car, so I
do not need this one any more. I recently put the combination on ebay with
rather dismal results.

The engine/tranny has 20K miles on it and has all accessories still
attached, even the A/C compressor!  It is in very nice condition.  I've got
pics of it if anyone is interested.  The engine is crated up and ready to
go.

Any interest out there?

David Nolen

'91 164L
'74 Spider
'79 Alfetta
'68 Porsche 911
'69 Porsche 911 (some assembly required)