Re: Global Warming(?)--Lets not do this again

No doubt there were those who felt the provisions in California should
<not> be revised to give a better break to old Alfas.  It was a rather
blatant organization of political action -- I suppose some would have
wished it banned.

I think it was one of the more worthwhile discussions to have gone-on in
this digest.

I would suggest that such action is the most important thing to the
greatest number of Alfa enthusiasts we can do.

With the current administration committed to selling "Global Warming"
worldwide, if that house of cards is collapsing, it is extremely important
to Alfa owners everywhere.  Whether they are of the "Global Warming" faith
or not.

r.m.bies