*From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
*Brian Shorey
*Sent: Friday, July 02, 1999 7:35 AM
*To: alfa@domain.elided
*Subject: RE: More on Tinting
*
*> BTW, my sister works for the Concord, CA police department and tells me
*> about how many cars coming in from Texas and the south that have to have
*the
*> tinting removed from the car before being able to register it in CA.
*
*anybody have any good tips for removing window tint?
*
*the verde i bought in texas has heavily tinted windows, and i can't stand
*it!  got pulled over once for it (here in mass), but since i'm such a nice
*guy i talked my way out of it.
*
*anybody?  anybody?
*