Re: of windows, tinting and climates

Mat wrote:

>	1	How many engineers did Alfa Romeo have to work on the design 		and
>development of the entire cars?
>	2	How many engineers do Ford or GM have working on heating/
>		ventilation/aircon systems?

What's your point?  When I was an Engineer for the Navy, Texas Instruments
had a project with 10 engineers on it, spent about $10 million on it, and
failed.  One year later, I began working on the same problem, from scratch,
with two other Navy Engineers.  Three Engineers, $1.2 million, and three
years later, we succeeded--indeed, with a system far more capable than
anyone in the world felt was possible.  The number of people working on a
project is not relevant.  The amount of talent and drive amassed to attack
a problem is.

Rich Wagner
Montrose, CO
'82 GTV6 Balocco