Re: Re: Milano headliners

A few years back, I acceptably repaired my Milano headliner as follows.
Remove the headliner from the vehicle.  Removal of the break away mirror was
a minor bit of confusion, it is spring loaded. I hung the headliner on an
exterior wall.  Half at a time, I removed the covering and brushed off all
of the old foam, and used a 3M spray adhesive.  Too much adhesive is a bad
thing, it bleeds through the fabric.

My recommendation however is remove the headliner and drop it off at an
upholstery shop for a non-amateur repair.  Of course dropping the car off
with the upholstery shop may be the preferred method for some owners.

Ken Stevenson               Dallas, Texas
91  Alfa Romeo 164L
91  Alfa Romeo 164S
77  Lancia  Monte Carlo    -   AR 3.0  project