	Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:29:08 -0500
	From: Ferdinando Di Matteo <ferdinando.di@domain.elided>
	Subject: Air filters non-stock

	Substituting K&N for stock filters is absurd in my thinking.  The
engine
	wants cool fresh air from outside the car, not the hot engine room
stuff.
	Performance chips without several goodies is a waste of money. Check
with
	Dennis Black for his opinion because he is deeply involved in
performance
	mods for 164s.  Fred Di Matteo