tinted windows

Gregory,

I, too, live in a hot and muggy environment.  Miami, Fla.  I had the side
windows tinted on my 90 SPider as soon as I got it.  All of my cars are
tinted.  I think the car looks great, even with the back window not tinted.  I
suggest a good quality titanium tint.  This type comes in grey and bronze
shades.  The titanium is in the film and this is what reflects the light and
heat.  The manufacture of my tint claims that it reflects 88% of light and
heat.  It definitely keeps the car cooler inside.  I have tried those reusable
tints on the back window, the kind that peels off and can be used again.  Sold
in most baby stores.  I could never get it to look right.  I might be able to
send a pic next week after I have the new top installed.   My AC works great
and sometimes I get tooo cold.  You might want to have it checked for leaks
and topped of with REAL R12 freon.

Rob Murphy
90 Spider
Miami, FL