Deltron DBU paint composition for AR French Blue

Just in case there is some poor lost soul that is trying to get an Alfa close
to the French Blue (forgot the AR paint code) from at least 1969, here is
what came up from a computerized color match after the nifty color code cross
reference did not work out:

The color we used was (according to the mixing label):
					cumul.	parts
dmd660	blue	55.1	55.1
dmd661	green	63.2	8.1
dmd624	violet	144.6	81.4
dmd647	str. bla	348.8	204.2
dmd663	white	536.9	188.1
dmd658	blue	1344.7	807.8
dbx695		clear	2125.9	781.2

Additional notes: must be clear coated.

As I recall we used two gallons on the GTV.

Now that the world is safe, I am off to beddy bye.

Peter Lundquist
SF Bay Area
'69 GTV (the French Blue one)
'87 Platinum (the Red, Red, I want Red, there's no substitute for Red!)