'61 Spider FS in MS

Hi Folks:

A friend of mine in the merchant marine has asked me to sell his 1961
Giulietta Spider.  His job prevents him from using the car, and he just
bought a killer/much modified Sports Sedan that he really likes to drive,
when he isn't loaning it to me.  The car is in Waveland, Mississippi, and the
thought of a hurricane while he is at sea bothers him, not to mention the
exposure to salt air.  So, he has decided to sell it.

The car is a 1961 Spider that appears to be pretty low mileage.  The speedo
says 46,000 km (did I mention that it was originally sold in Italy and has an
Italian plate still on the car?), and that might actually be close to the
original mileage.  It is a sound driver with no rust that I could find.  It
has had repairs, but they have been done quite well.  It is blue (once was
red), having been taken to bare metal when it was painted.  It has a Weber,
but the Solex is in the trunk.  The car has some flaws, but really is quite
sound.

If you are interested, email me at MEHemsley@domain.elided or call after 6:00pm at
228-467-0271.  I will prepare a more complete description of the car that I
can email to anyone who is interested.  Jay leaves soon to go to sea, but the
car will be put in a storage unit until his return.

Oh, he is asking $9900.  Waveland is on the Mississippi Gulf Coast about 5
miles from New Orleans.  Access by air is into either New Orleans or
Gulfport, MS (20 miles to the east).

I can't say I have no interest in this car, because I hate to see it leave
the area, but I have no place for it now...sigh.

Ciao,

Mike from Mississippi