Alfa newsgroup

> Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:06:04 -0500
> From: No Identity <ellaguru@domain.elided>
> Subject: Alfa Newsgroup
>
> Why isn't there an Alfa newsgroup? I looked up 'Romeo' in my newsgroup
> searcher, and turned up a site for "Alpha Romeo" cars, but I don't think
> a NG that can't even spell the name of the supposed subject matter can
> be too worthwhile.
>
> Best,
>
> Gregory Scott

Oh, but there is.  I asked myself the same question, and thought
"I'll set one up"
alt.autos.alfa-romeo (F not PH)
If it's not listed on your ISPs server, then mail me direct, and I'll tell
you how to get it.
BTW, wasn't ella guru in Armageddon; The Musical?
Catman

Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright
116 Giulietta 2.0l