re.:3rd Party Warranties

Hi Howard,
I got one of these for my VW Golf (I think the name of the company was
Masterguard - it's the one that VW officially works with). I have not made a
claim yet, but now that it's summer I'm noticing that my A/C is not what it
once was (it wasn't much in the first place) so if you're interested I can
let you know once I've had the work done and seen how the procedure works.
Apparently you need to advise them before having any repairs done, and the
usual plan is available with a $25 deductible.
Good luck
Chris Keen
'77 spider (waaayy out of warranty)