RE: European Bumpers for Alfetta GTV

I'm still behind on my digests.....I'd be interested in Euro Alfetta GT
bumpers or some other lightweight alternative.  I just need something that
'looks' legal so I can drive the Alfetta to the track.

Thanks,
Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S - 5,440 miles in two weeks....AROC convention was fun!!!!!!
'76 Alfetta GT

PS- on the way back to Seattle I subjected the 164S a track day at Portland
Int'l Raceway, 117(?) cars lined up for morning tech!