FI Valve...maybe.

>Normally, I wouldn't do that or recommend it, but the
>B***h stranded me 160 miles from home.  I believe most
>any EFI fuel pump will have sufficient pressure and
>the pressure regulator will tame it if it's too high.
>The only problem is that it doesn't have an
>"anti-siphon valve" in it.  The fuel rails drain after
>it sits overnight and since the V6 cars fuel pump is
>triggered by the AFM, it took long cranking to get it
>to fire.  I put a one way inline valve in the fuel
>line and it worked great.  It's from a VW.

You might be asking for trouble if the VW one way valve is not rated for FI
pressures...same for fuel line...only use FI rated hose.

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344   NEW AREA CODE  856-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com