Replacement seats for 101 Giulietta

I don't know if I am cursing in the church, but I would
like to install seats with head rests in my 61 Giulietta
Spider. I am driving regularly with this car, and besides
seat-belts, head rests are a simple safety feature that
prevent the most common injury in case of an accident,
whiplash.

Has someone found a good replacement seat before or seen a
Giulietta with seats with head rests?

I have heard that Fiat has seats that should fit in
neatly. However when I had a closer look at a 124
Spider from 1977, the seats had a similar lining,
but were about one inch higher.

Any recommendations??

Look forward to response,

Bart Schilt