Re: Upcoming Alfa events in Seattle

>Chris Sasso writes
>I will be in Seattle from Saturday June 19th until the 24th.  Are
there
>any ALfa events taking place in the area?

Sorry but you're a bit off on your timing Chris. The NWARC just had a
track day at SIR on June 5th and a monthly meeting on June 8th, a
great showing of member Fred Russell's trip to Italy for the Mille
Miglia. We will have a hospitality tent at the SOVRIN NW Historics,
July 2 thru 4 to support our many vintage racing members. Our next
club activity occurs the following weekend, July 9 thru 11. If your
here then also we have a Friday welcome party including a 'Moonlight
Madness Concours', a Saturday track event with time trials, a Saturday
banquet featuring Dave Mericle, European Car and Alfa Digest
contributor and a picnic and Alfas on the lawn on Sunday. I don't know
what part of Seattle you'll be hanging in but on the east side check
out Bellevue Alfa; down south it's Alfa of Tacoma, downtown try Grand
Prix Motors. Alfa is alive and well in Seattle.

Dave Emerson - vp NWARC
76 spider commuter to my project 72 GTV which looks more like a car
every day while my basement looks less like an Alfa parts bin.