Hella Driving Light Wanted

One of the pieces of my late 74 Alfa GTV that I saved was the pair of Hella
inside driving lights, Hella  #14464 R8.  It uses a 100w H-1 bulb.  I have
used them as the inside pair for both my old Alfetta and my current GTV-6.
Look cool and work great.  Now one of the lenses is cracked and i want to
replace it.  Does anyone have one of these laying around that they would like
to sell?  Or have a line on where I might pick one up?  Have been unable to
find this model on any of the Hella sites.

Jerry in Houston