Verde injection problems

Does anyone have an address on the net for how to set up the FI on my Verde ?

I recently found out someone put a 2.5L ECU in my car and tweaked the
injection so that it ran reasonably well.  The car now has a 3.0L ECU but
runs rich - especially when cold.  My mechanic adjusted the idle screw on the
airbox to get the mixture right at idle and at 2500 RPM when warm.  But I
still get poor mileage - and fuel smell from exhaust when cold.  The mileage
is really bad on start/stop frequent trip driving.

Has anyone had experience with what someone would do to make a 2.5 ECU in a
3.0 perform like a 3.0 ECU.

This is an SF Peninsula maintained car - it either came from Italy like this,

Any tips out there ?

Dave Westphal