boge, saches or koni (Milano application)

So, I bite the bullet and order the AR Ricambi Sport suspension set up for
our Platinum (torsion bars, rear springs, and sway bars) and ordered shocks
too. I wanted Koni's, but the guy at Ricambi said that the Saches were
actually better.

So I ordered them. Open the box, and they are Boge gas shocks. What is the
deal? Should I return them and get Koni's or will the Boge's work fine? I am
not planning on auto crossing the car, just wanted to improve the ride a bit.

And thanks to all the folks that offered advice on the suspension postings.

Thanks,
Peter Lundquist
SF Bay Area
'69 GTV (the French Blue one that plans on being at Shallow Alto on Fathers
Day!)
'87 Platinum

End of alfa-digest V7 #818