RE: B.S. whats that spoiler on your '72

> This is mainly for Brian Shorey, but others may comment..  I am looking to
> put a lower spoiler / air dam on my '74, and was wondering where to get
one.
> Will one off a later model fit easily enough?
> I see on AROC-USA's site a picture of BS's '72, which looks like it has a
> spoiler equipped.

wow, that pic's been up there all of a day (thanks bernie).

anyhow, the air dam was custom built by a guy in toronto who used to design
aerodynamics for indy cars.  he did the basic mold and added stuff as
needed, i opted for openings for front marker lights and an oil cooler (in
addition to the radiator opening).  the thing was installed by cutting off
the entire lower nose of the car, right back to the wheel wells.

it's very slick, i get a lot of compliments over it.  as far as i know there
are only a couple of them, mine and chuck ellis's.  there are also a couple
that he made for gtv's, john justice has one, the other was on ven fonte's
race car for a while.

i'd love to be able to track this guy down, my last contact was almost
twenty years ago.  if anybody knows the whereabouts of franco arcacia, from
the toronto area, please let me know.

bs