B.S. whats that spoiler on your '72

This is mainly for Brian Shorey, but others may comment..  I am looking to
put a lower spoiler / air dam on my '74, and was wondering where to get one.
Will one off a later model fit easily enough?
I see on AROC-USA's site a picture of BS's '72, which looks like it has a
spoiler equipped.

Jon
Dallas

P.S.  about the Plastic window post I made earlier.. I found the stuff
locally for about $35.00 for enough to make maybe 2 new windows. ;)