Need Weber sidedraft for my 67 GTV

I need a "parts" Weber sidedraft carburetor for my 67 GT Veloce Sprint. I
don't care how bad it is as long as it is complete. I just need one screw
off of it, but I can't describe where it is.

It would be nice to have a few spares anyway.

Willing to pay a reasonable price for your junk!

Currently, I am cutting out all of my floors, outer and inner rockers.  Big,
time consuming job.  Car is rust-free otherwise. HAHAH!

All I can say is, is that this car is a great design and rust repair is
possible when the rust doesn't attack those windshield frames.

Mine is perfect there.

Anyone have a spare runner to a front seat? It, too, rusted away.
Well, except for that rusted spare tire well.

Thanks.

David Wilson
Coconut Grove, FL

67 GT Veloce Sprint and other cars that need repairs

or respond to:

david_e_wilson@domain.elided