RE: Spica Removal

Hi Kevin.
	If you are planning to send the pump to Wes Ingram give him a call.
He told me exactly what to do.  I seem to remember something about setting
the Engine to top dead center or something like that so that the new
injection pump timing would be easy to set.
I would suggest you call before removal just to check on that.  Other than
that the job is pretty straight forward.  For the bolt that Henrik mentioned,
I ended up filing my open end wrench on a grinding wheel for easier use.
	Then again you have a different engine than mine so all bets may be
off.
Ed Gibbs
AROC
78 Alfa Spider