SPICA TA settings and a number for Wes Ingram needed/calling AlfaBill

Greetings Alfisti!
       Had a good time Sunday at the Alfa swap meet held at Autocraft in
York,PA yesterday. I was able to find several parts and books that I needed
for Lazarus,my 79 alfetta Velocissima.The best finds of the day were a wheel
center cap for a Ronal A1 phone dial alloy wheel (mine was missing one,and
they're scarcer than hens teeth.Thanks Mr.Stohlman!)and a Shankle Sure start
at a price I could afford.(To the gentleman with the alfetta parts driving
the Olds station wagon;your parts display made my day!Thanks!)
     I want to install the sure start but need two things first.The first is
the number where I can order Wes Ingram's  SPICA tuning book and second, a
good dummy TA (That's thermostatic actuator,not me.Although I can be called a
dummy at times.............)Bruce Giller, you mentioned  the place to order
this from but my sunburned noggin let the info leak out.Which place has
them?I have a factory manual for SPICA settings from 1976,but are the TA
settings different for different years?
      Finally, Calling Alfa Bill at Mastro Alfa/Subaru.I'd like to order a
set of the polyurethane bushings for Lazarus.Could you email me with prices,
please?
Thanks to all,
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie, enjoying life at 130 k miles)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus, waiting patiently on the box of goodies
for him coming from APE)