164 in Grassroots Motorsports

   Grassroots Motorsports* finally came out with their sports sedan
feature in the July/August issue, which should be on your newstands now.

   Unfortunately, I didn't keep my 164 long enough to part of the feature,
as planned, but David Martin's white L with 17" wheels seems to have
impressed folks enough.  Sounds like they really liked it, at least setup
the way it is, but are frightened by the maintenance situation.

   There isn't a whole lot in the article about the Alfa, certainly
nothing people on this list don't know, but it is still interesting
reading, and it's rare enough to even see an Alfa mentioned in an American
magazine these days.

* http://www.grmotorsports.com

- --
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n