Wheels

Gentleman-

Thanks for all your advice regarding wheels- it was not my intention to be
the cause of any rantings.  As for John H's assumption that I was looking
for wheels that were not ubiquitous, my actual intent was to find wheels
that were period correct and could be used on the track.  Alas, once again
I've realized that aesthetics are always subjective.

I haven't yet decided what I will get- though I am still leaning towards the
Sperry GTA replicas,  if they will fit and my checkbook is willing.  Thanks
again for the advice and all the pics of your spiffy Alfas (and wheels :-)

Robin

'67 Duetto (triggered a car alarm in the parking lot today!)
'92 Saab 900

P.S.- From a period perspective, I am still dreamy eyed about John in SF's
restored '69 GTV, which I had the pleasure of overlooking during brunch this
Sunday.   The ochre paint job is shagadelicious!  (Where did you get it
done?)

Robin Boyar
Manager, Customer Care
InsWeb Corporation