Re: Wheels

>I haven't yet decided what I will get- though I am still leaning towards the
>Sperry GTA replicas,  if they will fit and my checkbook is willing.  Thanks
>again for the advice and all the pics of your spiffy Alfas (and wheels :-)

If I could afford them, I'd buy a set of them in a minute. To me, they
are exactly what I'd like to see on my Spider. I have the 5 spoke mags
now, but those GTA style wheels are much prettier.

Having a mongrel Spider like I do, originality and correctness are 100%
what my fantasy says they are. ;)

Godfrey