Re:Milano Ansa Exhaust

I bought the Ansa Performance muffler for my 87 Milano Silver.  It fit fine
and sounded good until the center section rusted.  By the way, I bought my
section from Centerline for about the same amount that IAP was asking.  If
another place can offer you a genuine Ansa exhaust section for $140USD, I'd
buy it.  However, I'm suspicious of that price.  If they are selling Ansa
exhausts for this price and making a profit, Centerline and IAP must be
marking the cost up by $50  or $100.  If they have that kind of profit
margain, the people working there would be driving Ferraris and not Alfas.
You were probably quoted wrong, and if so, make them stick to it.

Lawrence Gowin
Network Engineering
Level 3 Communications
lawrence.gowin@domain.elided