GTV6 for sale or trade, reduced price, bay area

Hello again,  She's still for sale if anyone's interested.  I'm getting
tired of paying an extra $75/mo just to park her!

The car is located in Redwood City (SF Bay area) CA

1983 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5
Full specs and pictures at
http://www.yachts101.com/boats/alfa/GTV6.html

If you can't get to the website for some reason, please let me know.

Heavily modified for time trial and street use.  Silver with blue interio=
r.
Quick, loud, and obnoxious!  Perfect for terrorizing the local kid=92s ho=
Honda or Volkswagon or even the 944 down the street.  Drive it to the tra=
ck
and take home a trophy (3rd in class at AROC national @ Mid Ohio despite =
my
incredibly average driving) or just take it into the mountains and have a
blast.  I=92m selling because I no longer have a garage to keep it in =96=
 I=92ve
moved onto a boat!  Asking $3,800 =96 OBO  May trade + cash for Milano or=
 164
or other interesting sedan/coupe.  Car is currently in the SF Bay area =96
Deliveries may be possible.

Contact Don Happel
Hm- 650-367-0572
Wk-  650-369-2050
Cell=96 650-400-9528
zelatore@domain.elided

I'll be away from Thursday through Monday, so I may not get back to you
right away but I will contact you if you need more info.

Don Happel
sales, Yachts 101
650-369-2050
don@domain.elided