GTV6 axleshafts

>I wrote yesterday about my plans to remove the rear rotors on my GTV6,
>Rich, thanks for your reply. You aren't kidding when you said those bolts
>were on tight. I woke up this morning and dove under the car. I wanted to
>have the axle shafts/cvjoint assemblies and rotors off by noon, take them
>to the machine shop and then move on to shocks and brake pads. Well, let
>me tell you, i had no such luck. In fact I worked all day and didn't even
>get off one axleshaft bolt!!! How the #@!%! do you get these bolts out!!!!
>I started using a hex driver on the end of my 3/8 rachet and then moved on
>to a high quality allen wrench with a length of pipe as a cheater bar.

Hi Sebastian:
If you just want to remove the rotors, then you do not need to touch the CV
bolts at all.  Just remove those six 15mm bolts that attach the driveshaft
'adapters' to the trans (and rotors).
You will need the aforementioned 15mm spanner - a high quality ring
spanner.  I found I needed to grind away a bit of the rim of the ring
spanner as it was too thick (so was fouling against the metal of the
driveshaft adapters when the spanner was put onto the bolt and this was
preventing the spanner from fitting properly).  Use whatever means at your
disposal to put a 'cheater' bar onto the end of the ring spanner - I used a
24mm spanner hooked into the other end of the 15mm spanner.
Use anti-seize compound upon reassembly!
By the way, it is a good upgrade to use a set of hex-head Milano bolts to
replace these 15mm GTV6 bolts.  The GTV6 bolts have really soft, flat heads
and are tricky to remove.  The Milano hex bolts are a big improvement.
Oh yes - if you do use Milano hex head bolts as a replacement, it's a good
idea to buy a regular allen wrench of the correct size (10mm?), then cut
about half the length of the small side off (so it will fit between the hex
bolt and the d/s adapter).  This makes it really easy to remove the hex
(allen) head bolts next time.
Best of luck
Cheers
Mike