Re: AC performance

When I lived in Lost Angeles and had to park my car in the oven they
called a parking lot all day, I used a car cover made of a thin, mylar
reflective "blanket" ... It was actually about three or four of them I
had assembled together. Kept most of the awful heat from baking the MR2
into trash, and the car was actually almost cool inside when I needed to
get into it at the end of the day.

I'd never willingly leave a car of any type unsheltered in that
blistering sun's heat unless you're talking about basic transportation
like the Dodge Dart Swinger I bought for $200 when I first moved there...

Godfrey