Concorso lodging re-visited

OK, never mind I found it...   Campground immediately adjacent to Quail
Lodge is Saddle Mountain 831-624-1617  Spaces still available for
Procrastinators, rugged individualists, tree huggers, loose women and
nature types.  While I have no connection with the campground, I can
recommend it as being centrally located to most of the events for those
of us not needing the usual amenities.  I stayed there last year and the
facilities are clean and well kept.  The downside is that the area is
unpaved, but with the morning dampness, the dust stays pretty well
settled.  Hope to see a few other Alfisti there.

Regards,

Ian