lodgings for concorso

In a message dated 6/14/99 12:06:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I'm sure there is a way to search the archives more efficiently than the
 manner I attempted.  Seems lodging is booking fast for "the weekend" at
 Carmel Valley.  I stayed at a campground adjacent to Quail Lodge last
 year and have been wracking my brain to recall the name.... Quail
 Mountain?  or something.  I posted the name to the Digest last year but
 haven't discovered how to search for it .  Anyone be of help?

 Regards,

 Ian >>

I don't know where you stayed, but last year we camped at a terrific place
only a few minutes from Quail Lodge called Saddle Mountain Recreation Park
which is at the end of Schulte Rd. off Carmel Valley Rd. (408) 624-1617 Has a
big pool and a wonderful view from most of the campsites.  DO NOT tell those
staying at overpriced Carmel-area hotels how much you pay or they will fall
into a swoon at your feet because the camping fee is probably less than the
tax on even a modest motel room.

Hope they have a spot left for you!

Have a great time.

Charlie