bad vibrations - spider

My 90 Spider is has been giving off some bad vibrations lately.   It did not
bother me much at first, but now it is really starting to annoy me.  I can
feel the vibration thru my foot on the gas pedal while I am driving.  Also,
the shift lever vibrates, even at idle.  The engine mounts were changed about
2 years and 20,000 miles ago.  The trans mount about 18 months ago.  The
u-joints have recently been replaced too.  The center support looks good.  Am
I missing anything?  Am I being too picky?  To tell you the truth, I have
never driven another spider before so I do not know if this is normal.
Thanks in advance!

Rob Murphy
90 SPider
Coral SPrings, FL