Paint code question & Milano parts

  I'm sure this has been covered before, but I missed the answer.  I
had to replace one of the side mirrors on my Milano Verde and the one I
got off a parts car had been painted black.  I'd like it to match the
other mirror and trim.  Anybody have any luck matching the trim color
with a readily available touch up paint in a spray can?
  Also, I have the following Milano parts laying around:  ABS master
cylinder -- $175.  Complete 2.5 V-6 with all wiring, brain box & AFM.
87k, ran perfect when pulled for a project which ended before it
started -- $350 you come get it.   Headlights -- $125 ea.

Thanks
Bryan Carter
No. Va.