GTV6 axleshafts

Hey ya'll

I wrote yesterday about my plans to remove the rear rotors on my GTV6,
Rich, thanks for your reply. You aren't kidding when you said those bolts
were on tight. I woke up this morning and dove under the car. I wanted to
have the axle shafts/cvjoint assemblies and rotors off by noon, take them
to the machine shop and then move on to shocks and brake pads. Well, let
me tell you, i had no such luck. In fact I worked all day and didn't even
get off one axleshaft bolt!!! How the #@!%! do you get these bolts out!!!!
I started using a hex driver on the end of my 3/8 rachet and then moved on
to a high quality allen wrench with a length of pipe as a cheater bar.
Then i tried freezing the bolt head and ends with dry ice - nothing! I
hate to pull out my checkbook on this one but I'm at the end of my rope!
I'm wary off appllying a torch to the cv joint area.
Well, I'm off to drown my sorrows and aching knees and sholders in ice
cold cervesa, or maybe I'll use a little of that dry ice to mix up a
straight martini
Thanks,
Sebastian