until we meet again, part deux

     For those that missed the early post (last month), Wednesday starts my
     life on the road. My wife and I are "dropping out" for a while to tour
     the USA in a 25' RV. (6 months to a year, depending on how the $$$
     holds out)

     I invite any and all to keep in touch while we wonder through this
     great country. My contact with day to day "digests" will probably be
     non-existent so an occasional "how you doing" message from any of you
     folks will probably brighten my day.

     My "digital" addresses are:.

     email: timlentz@domain.elided

     website w/ travelogue: http://home.att.net/~breakfastinamerica
     (still taking shape)

     The "coda tronca - '71-'74 spider register" will stay up (one way or
     another) at: www.mindspring.net/~tlentz/alfa

     For all who offered support and/or contact, THANK YOU!

     NOTE: I'm having trouble posting from my new e-mail. THE E-MAIL THIS
     MESSAGE WAS SENT FROM WILL VANISH TOMORROW! use timlentz@domain.elided for
     any replies.

     'carpe diem'

     Tim Lentz