Alfa Romeo Giulietta Turbo Delta FS

hello anybody !

I found this Italian ad. I was curious and had my sister to call
there.

The owner said the car is in very good condition and was bought
for collection. The prize was about 13milion Lire, that's maybe
$7000 ???

I wonder somebody in Europe has interest in this rare car.

Alfa Romeo GIULIETTA TURBO DELTA '83, benzina, pezzi di ricambio motore
nuovi
            disponibili, colore nero metallizzato, km.55000. Trattativa
riservata Tel-0335 8120074
            da Smart n. 105 del 15-05-99

- --
Juraj Lanyi     MicroStep-HDO, Ltd.