164 AC problems

Ok I bet this is an old topic but I need to ask anyway. I have this 92 164
with the worst AC of any alfa I have ever driven. If left on max at night on
the highway it will get near cold but no where near what it should be. I also
get a belt squeal when turning on the AC for the AC for the first time on
startup. So I am guessing it is time to take the compressor and have it
rebuilt. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions, also is the compressor
the same as a milano? with a different pulley obviously.

thanks
zack
71 spider
86 milano