New email and web address

I've been away from the Digest a few days, moving my e-accounts around.
 For those of you who email with me regularly, I have a new email address.
 I've also moved the web site, and I've added a few more columns to it.  I
invite anybody (not en route to Kansas City) to help me "shake down" the
new site.

I wish I was going, but budget gave me an either/or choice: either I go to
the convention, or I buy a 164L.  It was a matter of priorities <g>.

To those going, have a safe trip!

Howard K. Warren
email: warrenwood@domain.elided
web: http://www.alltel.net/~warrenwood

1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk" (not going to Kansas City)
1991 164L, "Peregrine" (not going to Kansas City)
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi" (not going anywhere without a new exhaust)