Re: 140mph Speedo Update

Leucadia is probably the last old beach town in CA.  Don't even have a
traditional fast food restaurant like McDonalds just fast mexican food
places.  When we moved here in the early 70s there was not even a 7-11.
Excellent surf, "the rides", ask about Swami's or stone steps.  About 25 miles
north of San Diego, adjacent to Carlsbad (I can almost see Legoland from
here), Rancho Santa Fe and Del Mar.  We haven't been discovered yet and hope
to keep it that way.

Dave the Elder

- --------------F07C2D43E8B4D1F395DA5BC9--