re: guibo's

Mike,
I did mine and the came out fine.

I marked every nut & bolt and put everything back the same way.  The best
tip I can give you is to try to get the car up as high as possible (safely).
You will need a lot of room to get the drive shaft in and out.  The best
would be if you have access to a lift, it would cut your time in 1/2. If
your are really worried take it to a professional.

Good Luck.