guibo's

hi,
	i just took my gtv6 for a blast, and heard a thump under the car. in my
mirror, i saw a large chunk of black rubber bouncing around behind, so
until i get under the car, i assume a wasted a guibo. i see a lot of people
on the digest having problems with vibration after seemingly doing all the
right things , marking the shafts, ect. i want to avoid that. i had a lot
of problems with my milano( i bought it that way) and until now, my gtvg
was real smooth. any ideas on how to keep it that way?

thanks,
Mike Hooker