Re: Suspension settings

>chassis. Why is anyone trying to replace the torsion bars with coil overs?

Speculation is that more precise and quicker ride height adjustments are
available.

FWIW, I have seen a super quick $250k 911 hobby race car converted to coil
overs.  The car had carbon fiber body and everything money could buy.  The
owner told me his secret for success in throwing so much money into his
hobby and  maintaining his marriage.  By having his wife co-drive, he got
her hooked on racing, hence no problem allocating money toward the car.

Ken Stevenson               Dallas, Texas
91  Alfa Romeo 164L
91  Alfa Romeo 164S
77  Lancia  Monte Carlo    -   AR 3.0  project