91 Spider Interior

I just bought a '91 Non-Veloce Spider (my first Alfa.  I'll never go back)
and I'm curious about which parts of the interior are actually leather.  I
know that the Veloce has leather all over the interior, but I'm hard
pressed to find any leather in my car except for the wrapped steering
wheel.

Private replies are welcome if this is question is too mundane for the
digest.  I really want to make sure I didn't just Vinylex some deceptive
leather; Yikes.

Thanks,

Tim Kohn
Seattle, WA