-GTV6- Caster bolt size

Well, I don't know if the subject line is right. I am talking about the bolt
which keps the caster pads in place inside the engine bay.
I have the service manual for the Milano, which does not explain much about
the steering rack and front end in general (at least mine says that the
section is the same as the one for the GTV6, and references a section in the
GTV6 manual...).
Anyway, the bolt size is M12x1.5 (metric, of course). Be sure you buy a self
locking one, and use plenty of thread lock when you put it on, or it may
fall off while driving (ask me how I know).

Carlo
1982 GTV6 Balocco