Minilite wheels/GTA bolt circle

John Hertzmann is absolutely correct: the GTA does not have a "98 mm bolt
circle". At the moment I am using the Gotti GTA wheels on the Green GTV to
use up race rubber which is now 3 years old. If the bolt circle was the
woosey 98 mm, as on some stupid cars   ..... :-) , those wheels wouldn't
fit the GTV, which is a real GTV, that is a 105, or 115 in Nth America.

When we talk about GTA wheels, let's not forget that Alfa homologated a
whole range of options from 13 to 15 inch diameters and widths up to 11
inch, made by mainly two manufacturers Cromodora and by Campagnolo. I don't
know why or how the Minilites snuck in there but again, I have to agree
with John - they are British-car wheels and Minis and Cortinas look great
with them but no way would I have them on a GTV where in my opinion, they
look about as right as tits on a bull... to use a Kiwi term. Flame away !

Have been deleting digest without reading them lately but took a few
minutes off to read the digest today. Won't be reading much from now
because of lack of time - Antarctic Conference to organize -so please
contact me by personal email if you need to get in touch.