Need Source for P3's

I'm posting for a digest-impared club members. Please repond directly
to him as 1) He can't read it if you post to the digest, and 2) I have no
personal interest in this.

- - Jack

	I have a 63 Guilia Spyder with old fashioned  Pirelli Cinturato
	P3 tires (size 155 SR 15) and I need to buy one more.  Does anyone
	know where I can get such a tire??

	If I can't find one, then I will have to buy 4 modern low profile
	tires at considerably more expense.  This of course would make sense
	except I seldom drive the car and use it mostly for show, and old
	fahioned tires seem like a good idea. If I can't find the last P3,
	I will put the other three up for sale.

	Thanks - Al Goetz <snowalice1@domain.elided>